This year’s Pride has brought out some really interesting Ethical Marketing. Here are 12 of our favourite stories we have covered, in no particular order:.
1. In the lead up to Pride this year PrideAM Launched Pride Brand Makeover.
2. Nike celebrates the LGBTQ community with new BETRUE collection
3. Equinox Debuts Short Film “LGBTQAlphabet: Six Letters Will Never Be Enough”
4. Visit Seattle Debuts Short Film for Pride Month Showing What It Means To Be Inclusive and #seattleproud
5. Pride in London and WCRS celebrate love in all its forms in ‘Love Happens Here’ campaign
6. TGI FRIDAYS with unique makeover during Oslo Pride
7. Proximity London Take Over Blue Plaques As Part Of Pride London
8. ACLU of Wisconsin rework states flag for Pride
9. Mercedes-Benz Canada Shows Love For The LGBTQ2 Community
10. Tesco supports London Pride
11. HSBC launches documentary-style film on social to support Pride
12. Mr. President celebrates Pride on Soho Square with Patrons of Pride