The British Heart Foundation (BHF) has launched its exclusive online auction with luxury items and once-in-a-lifetime experiences, ahead of The Beating Hearts Ball at The Guildhall on Tuesday 20 February.
The online auction is live until midday on Tuesday 20 February. Proceeds raised from the auction and the gala ball will help fund pioneering research in the fight against heart and circulatory disease and to support The Miles Frost Fund, set up by the family of the late Sir David Frost in partnership with the BHF.
- The chance to feel like a star with a walk on part in Season 3 of The Crown.
- An evening with David Seaman and Lee Dixon at Heston Blumenthal’s Dinner.
- The chance to name a character in the next book of bestselling author Louise Doughty, who is the writer of Apple Tree Yard.
- Tickets to the live recording and UK live tour of hit ITV-show Dancing on Ice, as well as a meet and greet with some of the stars of the show.
- A photoshoot with world-renowned Vogue photographer James Bignall.
- A private tour from Lady Carnarvon of the famous gardens used as the set for the Golden-Globe winning series Downton Abbey.
- A day with The Blades, where the lucky winner will get to experience first-hand how the Aerobatic Display Team operate, as well as having the chance to fly a helicopter and be part of a close-formation aerobatic sortie.
VIP Hospitality tickets for ten people to the last day of The Open Championships as well as the chance to play at some of the UK’s top golf clubs.
- Tickets to watch England take on Italy at Wembley Stadium, as well as a framed shirt signed by the current England squad. A signed football from the 2016-17 Premier League winning team, Chelsea, is also up for grabs.
The chance to be at the final of The Queen’s Club Championships and attend a VIP Centre Court Wimbledon Experience, which includes exclusive access to many facilities and restaurants.
- VIP tickets and backstage access to the invite-only Temperley London fashion show, as well as a private shopping experience for eight people in the stunning Amanda Wakeley Mayfair store, with a £500 gift voucher to spend in store.
- A pair of signed gloves from former England goalkeeper David Seaman and signed records from Dua Lipa and Grammy Award-winning artist Jess Glynne.
Simon Gillespie, Chief Executive of the BHF, added: “Thank you to everyone who donated lots to this fabulous auction, which is all in aid of an extremely important cause. Every bid made will bring us one step closer to ending the devastation caused by heart and circulatory disease, which is the cause of more than a quarter of all deaths in the UK.”
The Beating Hearts Ball
The Beating Hearts Ball, taking place at the historic Guildhall on Tuesday 20 February, promises to be an evening to remember. Hosted by Sky News presenter Kay Burley, the glitzy event will begin with a welcome speech from BHF Ambassador The Duchess of York and end with a DJ set from Judge Jules. Guests include Lee Dixon and Frankie and David Seaman.
The Miles Frost Fund
Money raised from the online auction and The Beating Hearts Ball will help fund pioneering research in the fight against heart disease and to support The Miles Frost Fund. The fund aims to raise £1.5million to help make genetic testing available to all families affected by hypertrophic cardiomyopathy – a serious inherited heart condition.