The unique conferences aim to provide current and future leaders with the skills and understanding to confront issues of representation.
According to the CIPR’s State of the Profession research, two-thirds of the public relations industry is comprised of women, but the number of women occupying board and director level positions remains stubbornly low.
Meanwhile, more PR professionals than ever believe PR campaigns are more effective when practised by ethnically diverse teams, but less than 1 in 10 PR professionals are from a BAME background.
- Poli Stuart-Lacey, Director of Communications, HMRC
- Timothy Armoo, CEO, Fanbytes
- Lucy Reynolds, Head of External Communications, Vodafone
- Sneha Patel, Senior Advisor for External and International Affairs, Mayor of London’s Office
- Laurian Hubbard, Head of Campaigns and Channels, Intellectual Property Office, UK Government
- Sarah Pinch, Managing Director, Pinch Point Communication
- Reeha Alder Shah, Managing Partner, AnalogFolk
- Emma Reynolds, Head of Communications, National Crime Agency
CIPR members can claim a 20% discount using code: CIPR20.