Back for the 10th year running, Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Awards 2019 are the world’s leading awards ceremony celebrating responsible business excellence.
This is your opportunity to be acknowledged as a leader in the world of responsible business.
Being a truly international competition, the Awards welcome nominees from all over the world. They recognise genuine, truly innovative and meaningful approaches to making responsible business a reality – a perfect reward for all your team’s hard work and achievements.
As always, the awards categories are geared to rewarding the leading sustainable corporate brands from around the globe. The full list of the 2019 categories can be accessed in our nominations pack.
Why should you enter this year’s Awards?
- Bring awareness to your recent ground-breaking sustainability initiative
- Enhance your corporate reputation and build trust with key stakeholders
- Showcase your sustainability commitments and values
- Benchmark your performance with 250+ world’s leading corporate brands
- Reward your team for their hard work and make them proud employees
Past winners include; Kimberly Clark, Unilever, RBS, Novartis, EDG Energy, Tesco, GSK, Garanti Bank, ABN Amro, DSM, LIXIL, Ulula and more. Entries are welcome from around the world and from any organisation!
Key Dates for your diary:
- Nominations Close: 3rd June
- Finalists Announcement: 24th June
- Awards Ceremony: 2nd October, 8 Northumberland Avenue London
Take a look at the Awards Entry Pack here to get a full overview of the categories and the associated benefits.