These are my top 10 favourite Non-Profit, Ethical or Charity Campaigns of the previous Month. This Month – April 2018. There were some campaigns I really liked in April.
10. A powerful campaign from UNICEF and The Monkeys.
9. The “Partnership for the Wild” Campaign aims to end the illegal wildlife trade by raising awareness and by reducing consumer demand for illicit products like elephant ivory, rhino horn and shark fin soup.
8. Funny and humourous campaign to tackle litetr in New Zealand, I do enjoy a funny campaign.
7. I love the thinking behind this and also the fact it was one man’s idea and it shows one person can make such a powerful statement.
6. Brooklyn Defender Services (BDS) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) launched “We Have Rights,” a national immigrant empowerment campaign to inform immigrant communities of what to do when interacting with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
5. Legal & General support the launch of Alzheimer’s Research UK (ARUK) second #ShareTheOrange campaign which seeks to raise awareness of dementia and the ground breaking research that is being undertaken to help defeat it. It stars Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston.
4. MGM Resorts International has announced the release of UNIVERSAL LOVE, a collection of reimagined wedding songs for the LGBTQ community, celebrating the enduring and overwhelming power of love and music to unite.
3. Getty Images, a world leader in visual communication, has released a unique collection of images – Watermarks for Water – kicking off an initiative that aims to help raise awareness and funds for the global water crisis by transforming the iconic Getty Images watermark.
2. Project 84 is adam&eveDDB’s second campaign for CALM and aims to initiate a much-needed conversation and action around male suicide prevention and bereavement support. The 84 sculptures are a visual representation and poignant reminder of the tragic statistic that 84 men take their own lives every week.
- This campaign has sadly been proved to be needed yet again in the US.