These are my top 10 favourite Non-Profit, Ethical or Charity Campaigns of the previous Month. This Month – March 2018. There were some campaigns I really liked in March. As I have already done a top 10 International Women’s Day Top 10 I have tried to avoid using those ones.
10. With the horrible attack in Florida, it was great to see businesses coming together against guns.
9. A great campaign launched by the PFA dealing with dementia in former players.
8. OVO launch new campaign highlighting their issues with climate deniers.
7. The National Kidney Foundation launch a new campaign “Heart Your Kidney’s”.
6. The Marvel Universe Unites is a new campaign run by Disney under their Marvel name.
5. “Gesicht Zeigen!” launches a new campaign against racist propaganda on the internet uttilising the pwoerful imagery of Hitler and how he would have approved on much social media.
4. UNICEF Sweden has launched a new game Violence of Reality, that lets you experience domestic violence through the eyes of a child. The game is developed based on testimonials from children that have experienced domestic violence.
3. The GenderCool Project is an awareness campaign that opens up the conversation around gender in a way the general public can understand. The campaign’s centerpiece chronicles the accomplishments of transgender kids and their young allies across the United States. This is a really strong campaign.
2. National Literacy Trust launched a great campaign for World Book Day.
1. This is one of those iniativess which I think could make a real difference oer time with the sheer scale.