These are my top 10 favourite Non-Profit, Ethical or Charity Campaigns of the previous Month. This Month – May 2018. There were some campaigns I really liked in May, apologies for being a bit late with this one.
10. We’ve heard a lot about plastics over the last few months and it’s become a big topic so this seems a timely idea.
9. We live in a World where even the most civilised societies brand honest news which they don’t like as “fake” we need to make sure things are reported fairly and equitably
8. After the tragic death if Stephen Hawking earlier this year this Campaign struck a nerve when you see the effect degenerative diseases can have on people, and their ability and comfort in communicating this is something which can be done to make life easier for some.
7 Palm oil has become a huge environmental issue and this is a great start by a UK supermarket.
6. Powerful campaign, made ore powerful by the use of children’s imagery.
5. Great use of technology to highlight corruption.
4. I love the visuals tied into this, very powerful campaign utilising some amazing visuals.
3. Not just one I liked but a Gold Lion Cannes Winner. Somwthing that should never be needed but whilst it is it’s no bad thing it exists.
2. Equal Pay Day was April but I didn’t report on this one until May but it was one I really liked, a good use of imagery and the facts prsented in a way everyone can understand.
1. Given the way things have gone even since this ad Campaign was conceived, this seems to me to be a hugely important Campaign. We covered on the initial trial of this campaign in last months top 10, this is the national launch and it seems more pertinent now.