ALL ADVERTISING, not just advertising made for or by women. The Gerety Awards, the only creative prize to reward the best in advertising from the female vision, boasts a jury for 2022 that includes some of the most respected leaders from the advertising and marketing world.
“Past winners are a testament to the Gerety juries: from this year’s Grand Prix, Festive for Burberry to the Moldy Whopper from 2020” says Lucía Ongay, Gerety Awards, Co-Founder. “Empowering work is also rewarded like Viva La Vulva, the Grand Prix winner from 2019, and it would be fair to say there is no jury more qualified to impress than Gerety when it comes to recognizing such work.”
Representing the UK on the 2022 Gerety Grand jury will be Chaka Sobhani, Global Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett Worldwide and Chief Creative Officer Leo Burnett UK and Fallon and Imali Hettiarachchi, Global Brand Strategy, the LEGO Group, UK
They will be joined on the grand jury by:
- Madonna Badger, Chief Creative Officer, Badger & Winters, USA
- Zara Mirza, Head of Global Marketing, GE, USA
- Tanja Grubner, Global Marketing & Communications Director, Essity, Germany
- Jung A Kim, Worldwide Executive Creative Director, Innocean Worldwide, South Korea
- Khensani Nobanda, Executive Head of Group Marketing, Nedbank, South Africa
- Denise Rossetto, Partner & Chief Creative Officer, Broken Heart Love Affair, Canada
- Jean Lin, Executive Officer, dentsu Group Inc. & Global CEO, Creative, dentsu International, China
- Tara Ford, Chief Creative Officer, The Monkeys, Sydney & Board Member of the Advertising Council of Australia
- Natalia Baidala, Director of Integrated Marketing & Communications, Ukraine & Moldova, Mastercard Europe S.A., Ukraine
The full jury will be announced in January. In the meantime, agencies, production companies and advertisers are invited to visit the Gerety website to learn more about the Grand jury and download the 2022 entry kit.