Localgiving is delighted to announce the launch of the £1m Coronavirus Fund. The campaign will be the largest ever match fund delivered by Localgiving, resulting in over £2m being distributed to charities and community groups working to support beneficiaries across England that have been adversely affected by COVID-19.
Organisations can benefit from an unlimited amount of funding in three easy steps:
- Joining the Localgiving fundraising platform
- Completing a short 15 minute fund application form
- Securing donations through the Localgiving platform during the match funding campaign
Donations will be matched from the 27th October until the match funding runs out or the 9th November – whichever comes first. The match fund campaign will run in two stages to provide different opportunities to donors and ensure all participating organisations have an opportunity to benefit from matched donations.
- Between 10:00 on 27th October 2020 and 09:59 on 3rd November 2020 donations will be matched up to £75
- Between 10:00 on 3rd November 2020 and 12:00 on the 9th November 2020 donations will be matched up to £5,000
There are no limits to the amount of funding an organisation can access through the campaign and funds will be distributed before the end of November to ensure that organisations can utilise the funds to support their beneficiaries as soon as possible.
Sign up to the campaign and benefit from unlimited match funding here: join.localgiving.org/millionmatch
Find out further details about the campaign here: localgiving.org/about/covid-fund