The two-day summit, which takes place on 4 and 5 April, aims to bring together the “entire marketing, media and advertising ecosystem” in a bid to encourage greater diversity and inclusion within leadership roles and campaigns.
The event also looks to provide solutions for challenges faced by the sector in today’s fast evolving media landscape, while allowing attendees to enable personal, professional and corporate development. Marketing Week is a media partner, while the event is also supported by IAB UK, the IPA and Creative Social.
Through expert-led keynotes, panels, and interactive sessions, the event will highlight success stories, best practices and insights from inspirational leaders championing diversity in the advertising world.
- Jan Gooding, group brand director, Aviva
- Lindsey Clay, chief executive, Thinkbox
- Mohamed Sheta, worldwide marketing director, Johnson & Johnson
- Nina Jasinski, chief marketing officer, Ogilvy & Mather Group UK
- David Shing, digital prophet, AOL
- Donna Glasper, head of digital display, programmatic & social performance marketing, Emirates
- Maya Garkusha, head of programmatic, GroupM
- Americo Silva, global head of social and alternative media, Shell
Marketing Week’s editor Russell Parsons will also be chairing a panel on the value of diversity in marketing with Michele Oliver, Mars VP of marketing, which will take place on the second day of the conference.
It will take a closer look at the Maltesers’ Paralympics ad campaign, review the outcome and results and share learnings for other advertisers.
A percentage of all delegate and sponsorship bookings will be donated to the UN Refugee Agency, and presented to the agency on the first day of the summit. For more information and to purchase tickets visit https://dimalync.com/