Nearly 400 top creatives from 48 countries will judge The One Show this year. A sampling of the diverse, gender-balanced jury includes:
- Doug Alves, design lead, Airbnb San Francisco, Design
- Daniel Barak, global ECD, R/GA Los Angeles, Social Media
- Clarence Bradley, CCO, North America, Campbell Ewald New York, Direct Marketing
- Val Carlson, global chief creative director, Critical Mass Los Angeles, Integrated/Experiential & Immersive
- Ricardo Casal, ECD, partner, North America, GUT Miami, Film
- Denise Cole, cofounder, CD, Juliet Toronto, Integrated/Experiential & Immersive
- Karan Dang, ECD, Disney Yellow Shoes Los Angeles, Brand-Side
- Melissa Eccels, group creative strategy, TikTok Los Angeles, Gaming
- Perry Fair, EVP, global ECD, McCann New York, Interactive, Online & Mobile/Interactive & Mobile Craft
- Anna Fedorova, creative lead, RT Creative Lab Moscow, Brand-Side
- Alex Grieve, CCO, AMV BBDO London, Integrated/Experiential & Immersive
- Gaston Guetmonovitch, CCO, Leo Burnett Madrid, Creative Effectiveness
- Juan Carlos Gutierrez, ECD, The LEGO Group Enfield, Brand-Side
- Fura Johannesdottir, chief design officer, Huge London, Interactive, Online & Mobile/Interactive & Mobile Craft
- Bas Korsten, global CCO, Wunderman Thompson Amsterdam, Integrated/Experiential & Immersive
- Jinie Kwak, managing director, global communications, VMLY&R New York, Public Relations
- Donna Lamar, global ECD, Twitter Los Angeles, Film
- Marty Martinez, CCO, TANK Worldwide Montreal, Health & Wellness
- Laura Mizrahi, EVP, ECD, FCB Health New York, Health & Wellness
- Joanna Monteiro, CCO, Publicis Toronto, Creative Effectiveness
- Rodrigo Moran, global head of creative, Facebook Creative X‚ WhatsApp San Francisco, Creative Effectiveness
- Ric Motti, creative collective, global lead, Spotify London, Radio & Audio
- Mariana O’Kelly, global ECD, Ogilvy Chicago, Radio & Audio
- Andrés Ordóñez, CCO, FCB Chicago, Film
- Ruxandra Papuc, ECD, McCann Bucharest, Social Media
- Juliana Paracencio, global CD, Ogilvy London, Out of Home/Print
- Mélanie Pennec, ECD, DDB Paris, Film
- Byron Rex Phillipson, global ECD, head of brand, Twitch San Francisco, Gaming
- Saulo Rocha, ECD, head of art, DAVID Madrid, Interactive, Online & Mobile/Interactive & Mobile Craft
- Kate Santore, director, marketing & innovation, Coca-Cola Atlanta, Creative Effectiveness
- Stefania Siani, CCO, Serviceplan Milan, Fusion Pencil
- Isabel Sierra Gomez de Leon, global head of creative and brand, Bloomberg New York, Brand-Side
- Jen Speirs, ECD, ROTHCO | Accenture Interactive Dublin, Film
- Lisa Smith, ECD, Jones Knowles Ritchie New York, Design
- Aaron Starkman, CCO, managing partner, Rethink Toronto, Film
- Heiko Wenczel, head of Detroit lab, Epic Games Detroit, Gaming
- Man Wai Wong, group CD, design, Leo Burnett Toronto, Design
The complete list of the global jury for The One Show 2022 juries can be viewed here.
To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online. No physical entries will be accepted this year, all entry media must be uploaded into the online entry system.
“The quality and makeup of juries has long been a hallmark of The One Show,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “Our goal each year is to have a gender-balanced, diverse jury of the industry’s top creative leaders from around the world who judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality of execution.”
Entries can be submitted now, with fees increasing after each deadline period. The second deadline is December 31, 2021, extended deadline February 4, 2022, and final deadline March 4, 2022.
Judging will start in March 2022, with finalists announced in May. The One Show 2022 Gold, Silver and Bronze Pencil winners will be announced during Creative Week in New York, May 16-20, 2022.
New this year:
- A dedicated discipline for Gaming to recognize creative excellence in the way brands are integrated into interactive experiences that use gameplay and the metaverse to entertain, inform, and create community. The new discipline also honors areas such as art direction, visual effects, animation, music and others related to gaming.
- Separation of Pharma and Health & Wellness into separate disciplines, allowing for an expanded list of categories and a larger group of specialists on each dedicated jury. Pharma recognizes communications created for products or services that diagnose, treat, prevent, or advocate for medical conditions; Health & Wellness recognizes communications created to educate, promote and/or assist in a person or animal’s health and well-being.
- Changes to Interactive, Mobile, and Digital Craft to reflect the way these sectors are continuing to grow and overlap. The former Interactive & Online and Mobile disciplines are now merged into one, and the former Digital Craft discipline is now Interactive & Mobile Craft.
- Brand Partnership categories now included in many One Show disciplines, in recognition of the increasingly collaborative industry.
Agencies, brands, production companies and individuals responsible for winning work each year are highlighted in The One Show Global Rankings, the ad industry’s most respected global measure of creative success. Winners are ranked globally, regionally and by country.
Revenue generated from The One Show entry fees goes back into the industry to fund programming under the nonprofit organization’s four pillars: Education, Inclusion & Diversity, Gender Equality and Creative Development.