Care Bears™ are “The Colors of Caring” and throughout 2018, they will brighten the world – and inspire others to share and care – by gifting lots of different custom care packages to lucky fans every single month.
As the brand that owns feelings and emotions, Care Bears have taught children of all ages the importance of caring for others – for more than 35 years. This year, Care Bears are taking an even more active role in their mission. Every month, a different popular Care Bear will lend its respective color and belly badge as inspiration for specifically-themed care packages. Custom-created by professional stylists, fans will have multiple chances per month to win their own “Colors of Caring” care package via social media giveaways.
Kicking off January is Cheer Bear, her colorful rainbow belly badge and theme of celebration, with packages designed by influencer Brite and Bubbly and blogger Ellie Mecham.
Here are the remaining Care Bears, colors and themes inspiring Care Packages throughout 2018:
- February: Love-A-Lot Bear/Pink and Red/Love
- March: Good Luck Bear/Green/Good Luck
- April: Wish Bear/Teal/Springtime
- May: Harmony Bear/ Purple/Mothers
- June: Grumpy Bear/Blue/Fathers
- July: Funshine Bear/Yellow/Summer Fun
- August: Cheer Bear/ Pink/Back-to-School
- September: Share Bear/Purple/Sharing
- October: Laugh-A-Lot Bear/Orange/Halloween
- November: Tenderheart Bear/Brown/Gratitude
- December: Hopeful Heart Bear/Pastel Rainbow/Holidays
In total, fans will have a chance to win at least 52 Care Bear care packages in 2018, with a minimum of 24 packages designed and presented by celebrities and influencers and supported via Care Bears’ social media platforms. Care Bears care package videos will be published on Care Bears’ YouTube channel as inspiration to fans of all ages to create and share their own care packages.
“We hope that these Care Bears and their messages inspire fans to create their own care packages so that all of us can authentically live the ‘Colors of Caring’ as well and help make the world a more connected and understanding place,” said Sean Gorman – President of American Greetings Entertainment.