The annual conference will explore the role of women in communications and offer practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career and leadership capabilities from a lineup of expert speakers on topics including:
- The barriers currently facing female leaders (and future leaders) in communications and hear how to overcome them
- How gender plays a role in both organisational and personal advancement
- How successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- The skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- The visibility of women as senior leaders in communications
CIPR members get 20% off the cost of a ticket by using the discount code which can be found in your member newsletter on Wednesdays or by emailing Liam Taylor.
Attendees will be able to explore additional on-demand content on the event day and in the weeks after the event and receive video recordings and speaker presentation slides for your reference after the event. For further information, visit the Women in Communications website.