Eight agencies have made it through to the Live Final of the 2020, CIPR supported, Creative Shootout. Finalists will have the opportunity to work on a real brief for the homeless charity, Crisis. Now in its fifth year, the awards ceremony will be held at Picturehouse Central on Thursday January 23, 2020.
The eight finalist agencies, from all disciplines, were chosen by a high-profile judging panel, following a 60 second content entry stage.
The eight finalist agencies are (in alphabetical order):
- Alpaca Communications – PR agency
- Epoch Design – Design consultancy
- Fever PR – Social and influencer agency
- FleishmanHillard Fishburn – Communications agency
- Grayling Integrated – Communications agency
- Haygarth – Brand engagement agency
- TracyLocke – Advertising agency
- Wavemaker – Media agency
Teams are given a real brief from Crisis and will have just four hours creative preparation time and then have only 10 minutes each to convince a live audience of around 350 and the Judges. The winner is crowned live on stage in the evening and the winning agency will get to work with Crisis to see their idea come to life, aided by a £10,000 prize fund
With entries ranging from ads to vinyl records, to films and bespoke board games, the entry creativity was jaw-dropping this year. The Shootout exists to showcase the extraordinary talent and thinking in our industry, whilst giving back – and year five looks set to be a blockbuster of a live final.
The 2020 judging panel includes (alphabetical order):
- Victoria Buchanan, Executive Creative, Director Tribal Worldwide
- Kate Davies, Head of Brand, Guardian News and Media
- Matt Downie, MBE Director of Policy & External Affairs, Crisis
- Nils Leonard, Founder Uncommon, Creative Studio
- Elspeth Lynn, Executive Creative Director, Geometry
- Johnny Pitt, Founder, The Creative Shootout
- Laurent Simon, Chief Creative Officer, VMLY&R
- Gary Wheeldon, Co-Founder, Talker Tailor Trouble Maker
- Ann Wixley, Executive Creative, Director Wavemaker
For further information and for tickets please visit www.creativeshootout.com.