The PRCA Public Affairs Board has announced the Executive Committee for 2020/21 to fulfil its role of ensuring transparency, enforcing high standards, and promoting a wider understanding of public affairs and the contribution it makes to public life.
Led by Chair Liam Herbert MPRCA, Chief Executive Officer, Chelgate the committee includes representatives from Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland alongside a representative from the NextGen Public Affairs Group, the immediate past leadership, and individuals from across PRCA Public Affairs Board membership.
The full Executive Committee for 2020/21 is below:
- Liam Herbert MPRCA, Chelgate (Chair)
- John Morrison MPRCA, Morrison Media (Scotland)
- Cathy Owens MPRCA, Deryn (Wales)
- Gráinne Walsh MPRCA, Stratagem NI (Northern Ireland)
- Lizzy Cryar MPRCA, WA Communications (NextGen Public Affairs Chair)
- George McGregor CMPRCA, Interel (Past Co-chair)
- Emma Petela CMPRCA, GK Strategy (Past Co-chair)
- Gemma Doyle MPRCA, FTI Consulting
- Tiffany Burrows MPRCA, Newington Communications
- Robert Khan FPRCA, General Medical Council
- Lionel Zetter FPRCA
- Tom Frackowiak MPRCA, Cicero/AMO
- Emily Fermor MPRCA, Hanbury Strategy
- Chris Hogwood MPRCA, Portland
- Mo Hussein MPRCA, PLMR
- Laura Blake MPRCA, Connect
- Jessica Goodrum MPRCA, Hanover
- Martha Dalton MPRCA, Lodestone
- Gavin Devine MPRCA, Park Street Partners
Liam Herbert MPRCA, PRCA Public Affairs Board Chair said:
“I want to thank everyone who stood for election. It was great to see so many people keen to take part, demonstrating the strength and commitment of our industry. Congratulations to the successful candidates, and commiserations to those who didn’t quite make it. We have a remarkably strong new committee and I look forward to working with everyone on it, and in the wider membership as we embark on a challenging year”.
All members take up their positions immediately and remain in place until the time of the next scheduled Public Affairs Board Executive Committee election (July 2021). The first meeting of the new Executive Committee wa Tuesday, 11th August.