The winners of the Gerety Awards are announced and the winners are…
- Gold for McCann London with 40,000 Strong in Experience Category.
- Gold for Dog Eat Dog London with Absent in the Health Category.
- Silver for MullenLowe London with Granny Got Pants in the Communication Category.
- Bronze for Edelman London with Eternal Run in the Communication Category
- Bronze for Havas London with Let What’s Inside Out in the Works for Good Category.
The Grand Prix is awarded to Moldy Whopper. Gold winners include; Project Understood, Crocodile inside, SIGNS, The Soap with a Lump, The Punishing Signal, Eva.Stories, Last Straw, A Hard Pill To Swallow, Swipe Night and Generation Lockdown.
There are 22 countries featured on the winners list, including Japan, Iran, Peru, Australia, Canada, Germany and the USA. American agencies lead with a total of 22 winning works followed by India with 11 and the UK with 5.
“All of the winning campaigns, including those works that are shortlisted, deserve the utmost praise” says Gerety’s Ongay, “Entries at the Gerety awards have gone through the greatest of scrutiny. From across 6 continents in 32 countries, a total of 185 of some of the world’s most esteemed agency and brand leaders came together to find the best in advertising. In doing so. Gerety winners have set THE standard for the very best in advertising in 2020 and beyond.”
Gerety Awards Co-Founder Lucia Ongay continues: “When defining the best in advertising through the female lens we have a responsibility to celebrate only the very best. Advertisers who want to know how to target the world’s most powerful consumers need to look no further than the Gerety winners list”.
See all the winners at www.geretyawards.com/winners