Third Sector has launched a new set of digital awards that recognise the transformational role digital plays in the charity and voluntary sector.
The Third Sector Digital Awards cover 19 categories, including Best Website, Digital Agency of the Year, Digital Champion of the Year and Online Donation Platform of the Year.
The awards are aimed primarily at digital agencies and suppliers supporting charities.
In most categories, the awards will be presented jointly to the agency or supplier and its charity partner or partners.
Submissions need to relate to work carried out during the period from 1 January 2019 to 7 May 2020.
The finalists will be picked by a panel of expert judges and the winners will be announced online on 18 June.
Andy Hillier, business director of Third Sector, said: “Digital has become a hugely important part of charities’ work. Day in, day out we see charities and their partners using an ever-growing array of technology to support more people, raise awareness or generate vital funds. These awards recognise the valuable role agencies, suppliers and individuals play in making this happen.”
The early-bird deadline for entries is 23 April and the standard deadline is 7 May.
For further details or to download an entry kit, visit www.thirdsectordigitalawards.com.
- Best website (large charity)
- Best website (small and medium-sized charity)
- Best use of social media (large charity)
- Best use of social media (small and medium-sized charity)
- Best use of apps
- Best in-house digital team
- Digital agency of the year
- Digital champion of the year
- Rising star
- Best online fundraising campaign
- Best use of contactless technology
- Best online awareness campaign
- Best online helpline
- Online donation platform of the year
- Best use of video
- Best podcast
- Gaming for good award
- Tech for good award
- Best use of data insight