The annual conference will explore the role of women in communications and offer practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career and leadership capabilities.
According to the 2019/20 State of the Profession Survey, two-thirds of the public relations profession is comprised of women, but the number of women occupying the top Director, Partner or Managing Director roles remains 10% lower than men.
Attendees will hear from a line up of expert speakers on topics including:
- The Power of Storytelling: using storytelling to overcome self-imposed barriers
- Preparing for success: laying the groundwork to communicate with impact
- Thinking strategically: using self-awareness to drive better decision-making
- A panel discussion on resilience in uncertainty: key lessons to take forward from COVID-19
- Leading a change in culture: where do we go from here?
CIPR members can save 20% on the cost of the ticket by using the code which can be found in your weekly member email.
For further information, visit the Women in Communications website.