The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) is proud to be an official partner of this year’s Women in Communications virtual conference on Wednesday 28 April.
The annual conference will explore the role of women in communications and offer practical advice and coaching on how to develop your career and leadership capabilities.
According to the 2019/20 State of the Profession Survey, two-thirds of the public relations profession is comprised of women, but the number of women occupying the top Director, Partner or Managing Director roles remains 10% lower than men.
Attendees will hear from a line up of expert speakers on topics including:
- The Power of Storytelling: using storytelling to overcome self-imposed barriers
- Preparing for success: laying the groundwork to communicate with impact
- Thinking strategically: using self-awareness to drive better decision-making
- A panel discussion on resilience in uncertainty: key lessons to take forward from COVID-19
- Leading a change in culture: where do we go from here?
CIPR members can save 20% on the cost of the ticket by using the code which can be found in your weekly member email.
For further information, visit the Women in Communications website.