The latest CIPR Engage podcast returns for 2023 with an episode dedicated to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and the role public relations practitioners have in shaping and communicating an organisation’s work in these critical areas.
Hosted by Kate Ferguson, Head of Responsible Business at Irwin Mitchell, the episode features insightful commentary on the growing importance of responsible business and an area high on the PR profession’s priorities. Listeners will hear expert advice on how to credibly support their clients and organisations when creating and communicating their ESG strategy.
Joining host Kate Ferguson are;
- Gihan Hyde, Founder founder and CEO, CommUnique
- Ivano Iannelli, CEO, the Dubai Carbon Centre of Excellence
- Alex Malouf, Executive Director, Corporate Communications and Public Relations, Ceer
As we enter the new year, PR professionals across the globe will be laser-focused on their priorities for 2023, with ESG undoubtedly positioned high on that list. Public relations has the opportunity and responsibility to lead on ESG strategies for organisations or clients which can be a daunting prospect. This episode will help professionals at any stage of their career better understand their critical role in shaping and delivering ESG strategies and how to manage this effectively. Thank you to Kate, Gihan, Ivano and Alex for taking thetime to share their very valuable insights.
Whether you listen to the podcast on Apple, Google or Spotify, please subscribe and enjoy this latest episode.
Sara-Anne Mills-Bricknell, Chair CIPR Podcast Editorial Board
- Listen to the Engage Podcast on Apple, Google or Spotify
- Book one of our ESG related training courses and watch our webinar, ‘The rise of ESG Communication’ to develop your knowledge
- Discover more on the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- More information on The Green Digital Finance Alliance.