Gerety 2021 is open for entries and announces its full jury that includes more than 180 advertising and marketing leaders from 30 different countries.
The Gerety Awards are redefining advertising and communications by setting a new benchmark in global creative awards. The 2021 Gerety Awards winners will once again define the standard to which advertising should be held and show clients the best way to target the world’s most powerful consumers.
This year’s executive jury sessions will be held in London, Toronto, Berlin, Santiago, Lagos, Singapore, Milan, Paris, Los Angeles and Budapest. As well as defining the overall shortlist these juries will choose agency and production company of the year from their country. Gerety Co-founder Lucía Ongay says “In this third year, we welcome new juries from new cities for our jury sessions, for a truly global perspective from the female vision of the best in creative advertising and communications from around the world”
The Jury from the UK includes:
- Elizabeth Valleau, Global Creative Lead, Facebook
- Karen Blackett OBE, WPP U.K Country Manager & GroupM U.K CEO
- Kate Stanners, Chairwoman and Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi London
- Kiesse Lamour, Head of Industry, Pinterest
- Adah Paris, Futurist, Cultural Strategist, Systems Designer and Artist.
- Charlotte Williams, Founder, SevenSix Agency
- Heather Link, Co Founder, Missing Link
- Ashleigh Bishop, Co-CEO, Bagboard
- Amanda Glasgow, European Lead Experience, Appnovation
- Fura Johannesdotir, Chief Design Officer, HUGE
- Katie Jackson, Managing Director, TBWA\London
- Omoyeme Akhigbe, Creative Technologist
- Yandis Ying, Creative Director, TableCheck
- Seema Sharma, Creative Director, Edelman
- Stacie June, Global Head of Education & Advocacy, Unilever
- Ray Shaughnessy, Executive Creative Director, McCann
NOW OPEN FOR ENTRIES: www.geretyawards.com