A comprehensive new IPA white paper is to reveal which characteristics create long-term, mutually sustainable client/agency relationships and how they combine to become greater than the sum of their parts. A traditionally complex subject the report takes a longer and broader view on achieving growth and enables agencies to get it right, right from the start.
Authored by Only Dead Fish’s Neil Perkin and featuring interviews with some of the industry’s biggest names, the whitepaper will outline the fundamental, interdependent building blocks required for long-term growth. Unveiled at the flagship IPA Business Growth Conference on Wednesday 6 July, all attendees will receive a complimentary copy.
The hybrid half-day conference will also explore how agencies can achieve long-term sustainable growth; learn why poor briefing is a waste of time, energy and resource – and how to fix it with the launch of a new best practice guide. We’ll also hear from Phil Rowley on why he thinks we need to be less interested in The Metaverse and Web 3.0, and instead why we should be concentrating on an epoch-making change that’s on the way: ‘The Great Demographic Disruption’.
Author, economist, and broadcaster Dharshini David will also be discussing the post-pandemic economic context and Dragons’ Den’s Steven Bartlett will outline the value of mentoring and being mentored.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steven Bartlett, Entrepreneur and Investor on BBC’s Dragons Den
- Becky Brock, Commercial & Customer Director, Costa Coffee
- Chris Byron, COO, OMD UK and IPA Commercial Leadership Group Chair
- Jason Cobbold, CEO, BMB
- Dharshini David, author, economist and broadcaster
- Julian Douglas, International CEO and Vice Chairman VCCP and IPA President
- Kathryn Ellis, Managing Partner at McCann Bristol
- Annie Gallimore, Managing Director, ACNE
- Pippa Glucklich, CEO, Electric Glue
- Caroline Johnson, Director, The Business Model Co.
- Katie Lee, COO at Wavemaker
- Valerie Ludlow, CEO, ASG & Partners
- Marc Nohr, Entrepreneur, Chairman Fold7, Exec Director Miroma Group
- Neil Perkin, author and writer
- Phil Rowley, Head of Futures, OMG Futures
- Pieter-Paul von Weiler, Co-Founder, BetterBriefs
The 2022 IPA Business Growth Conference is sponsored by Moore Kingston Smith, Paprika and Red Hat Recruitment.