The Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA) has revealed a new global Qualifications Board to oversee the strategy and development of its qualifications programme.
The Qualifications Board is comprised of communications leaders from around the world.
Qualifications Board members:
- Genevieve Bosah, Lecturer in Media and MA Programme Coordinator Journalism and Media Communications, University of Hertfordshire
- Orla Clancy, Client Director at AM O’Sullivan PR and Founder and Editor-in-Chief at Strategic Magazine
- Liam FitzPatrick, Managing Consultant, Donhead Consultants
- David Holdstock, Director of Communications, Local Government Association
- Clāra LyLe, Managing Director, EloQ Communications
- Wendy Moran, former Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader MSc Public Relations and BA (Hons) PR and Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
- Dr Craig J Selby, Director of Orchan Consulting Asia
- Eva Sogbanmu, Head of Communications, Asia Pacific, JLL
- Sarut Tangteerapong, Account Director, Vero
PRCA Director General Francis Ingham MPRCA said:
“This is an exciting and important step in our pursuit to raise PR standards around the world. The international experience and expertise on our Qualifications Board will ensure our programme is relevant and accessible for all PR professionals, irrespective of where they are based in the world.”