The PRCA is pleased to announce the launch of its International Partner University Programme. The Programme supports both students and faculty members at institutions globally.
Institutions that sign up for the International Partner University Programme will:
- Obtain membership of the world’s largest PR and communications professional body
- Become part of an elite programme linking the world’s most prestigious PR Undergraduate and Post-Graduate courses
- Receive free access to all PRCA online training courses for both students and faculty members
- Have the opportunity to use designatory letters after all students and faculty staff names (SPRCA and MPRCA respectively)
- Receive free and unlimited access to the PRCA and ICCO thought leadership libraries and research publications
- Be introduced to senior leaders from around the world, many of whom have already volunteered to provide online guest lectures to our Partners
- Have the opportunity to put forward blogs for the PRCA website
- Have the opportunity for students and faculties to undertake their CPD
Francis Ingham MPRCA, Global Director General, PRCA, said: “The PRCA has run its Partner University Membership Programme in the UK for a dozen years, with faculty members and students gaining enormous value from it. This new offer should be taken advantage of by institutions that want individuals to be multi-disciplined, well networked, and part of a global body that is proactive and dynamic.”
Dr Katharina Wolf MPRCA, Associate Professor School of Marketing, Curtin University, PRCA Founding International Partner University Member, said: “As a PRCA Founding International Partner we have been able to take our commitment to cross-cultural communication and international education a step further, connecting Curtin PR students to a global network of future communication professionals and industry leaders. We look forward to playing a pro-active part in growing this network further over the coming years.”
Ron Antonette MPRCA, Chief Program Officer, USC Center for Public Relations, USC Annenberg, PRCA Founding International Partner University Member, said: “With the international student population who attend and graduate from USC Annenberg, it’s important for us to stay connected with industry organizations outside of the U.S. Part of our Center’s mission is to connect our students and research with partners in the industry, and PRCA has been an outstanding partner of ours for our Global Communication Report the past 5 years.”
For more information about this initiative and to sign up your institution, please email Isobel Arrowsmith.