Kent-based digital marketing agency Reddico has been certified as a B Corporation. Certified B Corporations, or B Corps, have been verified to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. They are committed to doing what’s best for people and the planet.
Reddico is one of only three purely SEO-focused agencies to gain certification worldwide. There are now over 5,000 B Corps across 82 countries and 156 industries. At a time when more consumers are looking to businesses to make a better impact on the world and the people in it, it’s easier than ever to look for the B Corp logo for reassurance that a company takes its commitments seriously.
Reddico has expanded from a company of two when it was founded in 2012, to a 38-strong team as of August 2022. They have previously hit headlines for their innovative policies, such as allowing their team to work from home whenever they choose, all sickness days paid in full, and self-regulated annual leave – with no upper limit on the amount of days off taken per year.
In their most recent Impact Report:
- The average annual leave was 34.13 days per person, including bank holidays, compared to the legal entitlement of at least 28 days for those work a five-day week
- The average annual sick leave was 0.45 days per person, compared to the UK average of 4.1
In addition to taking care of their team, Reddico has also:
- Helped over 1,000 people through their donations to local and UK charities
- Had a carbon footprint report conducted by an independent sustainability consultant
- Planted over 4,000 trees and offset 352 tonnes of carbon through Ecologi’s carbon credits during the report period, which is more than the emissions caused by their business activities
“This certification is a reflection of 12 months of hard work going through the process,” said director Nick Redding. “It recognises the way we want to run our business now and in the future, bringing us in closer alignment with our purpose.”