The Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) has joined forces with other UK chartered bodies to launch a new study into how Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) is being considered and addressed across a number of professions.
The twelve bodies have come together to identify where professional and regulatory organisations can collectively make the most impact to increase recruitment, progression and retention of under-represented groups. By exploring the standards and experiences across these sectors, the research will help identify barriers to progression across the professions and identify steps that can be taken individually or collectively to address these over the coming years. The group will use this research to share resources around ED&I and commission new work and research to ensure our professions are as inclusive as possible.
The Chartered Bodies Collaborative includes:
- ACCA, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- CII, Chartered Insurance Institute
- CILEx Regulation, legal regulator of individuals, entities and licensed bodies
- CIPD, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- CIPFA, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
- CIPR, Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- CIPS, Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
- CMI, Chartered Management Institute
- ICAS, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- IET, Institution of Engineering and Technology
- IOSH, Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- IWFM, Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management