eBay and The NASCAR Foundation have launched their second joint charity auction to give fans the opportunity to “start their engines” and bid on autographed memorabilia and once-in-a-lifetime racing experiences. Through November 8, fans can visit eBay.com/NASCAR to bid on unique items including a chance to be a VIP at the 2020 Daytona 500.
As part of this special auction, fans can additionally win meet and greets with Chase Elliott, Martin Truex Jr. & Richard Petty as well as signed memorabilia from Jeff Gordon, Kyle Busch, Sam Bass and Richard Petty.
“We are proud to partner with The NASCAR Foundation for the second year in a row,” said Brenda Halkias, General Manager of eBay for Charity. “Last year’s auction raised almost $25,000 and this year is bringing even more exciting inventory and experiences from notable celebrities and athletes.”
One hundred percent of the proceeds from each item will benefit The NASCAR Foundation’s programs for children. The NASCAR Foundation believes every child should have a chance at a healthy life and deserves to get across the finish line. Through the Speediatrics Children’s Fund and Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award, the Foundation is making children’s health and medical needs its top priority.
“We are thrilled to partner with eBay for Charity once again to provide once-in-a-lifetime experiences to their customers,” the NASCAR Foundation Executive Director Nichole Krieger said. “The winners of these auctions can feel good about the support they are providing to kids who really need our help across the country.”
Highlights of the VIP experiences and signed racing memorabilia available include:
- 2019 NASCAR Champion’s Week Package in Nashville, Tenn.
- 2020 Honorary MRN Pit Reporter for a Day at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- 2020 ISM Raceway VIP Experience for Championship Weekend
- 2020 NASCAR Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Package
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Autographed Goodyear Tire
- Extreme VIP Experience at the 2020 Daytona 500!
- Full Size Replica Helmet Autographed by Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Drivers
- Go Behind the Scenes of The Glass Case of Emotion Podcast
- Jeff Gordon #24 Autographed Framed Picture
- Jeff Gordon Autographed Replica Full Size Helmet
- Meet and Greet with Chase Elliott
- Meet and Greet with Martin Truex Jr.
- Meet and Greet with Richard Petty
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Autographed Replica Hood
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoff Track Wall Display
- NBC Sports Experience at Daytona International Speedway
- Replica Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Trophy
- Richard Petty Autographed Replica Charlie 1 Horse Hat
- The Glass Case of Emotion Autographed Poster
A full list of items and details is available now at eBay.com/NASCAR.
In addition to the annual auction, The NASCAR Foundation recently opened a dedicated eBay store. The store includes around 50 unique pieces of memorabilia each month, with 100% of the proceeds going back to The NASCAR Foundation.