This will be a new monthly piece where I will mention my top 10 favourite Non-Profit, Ethical or Charity Campaigns of the previous Month. This Month – October 2017.
10. Unicef launches Rankin video about the labels put on migrant children. An important campaign which highlights the plight of migrant children, and how people label them
9. ‘Phish & Chips’ Van Lets You Pay For A Meal With Scam Phishing Emails And Smishing Texts. I loved this idea, we all get phishing emails and this is a great way of highlighting their danger.
8. Sally Hansen Flips Gender Roles In ‘Shetopia’ to highlight inequality. A great ad which showcases the visual interpretation of a female-driven reality, what I liked most was the usage of really strong women in the ad such as Eniola Aluko.
7. Launch of new domestic abuse photo project, one thousand words. One thousand words is a collection of 15 powerful photos taken by acclaimed photographer and storyteller Laura Dodsworth based on the words and experiences of women who have lived through domestic abuse. A really powerful project.
6. BMB & The Campaign to End Loneliness Launch ‘The Loneliness Project’. An important campaign, powerfully told.
5. TV Doctors join Campaign Promoting Preventive Care: “Helping to Save Lives” by Cigna and McCann NY. A great use of TV and celebrity to get across the message of the importance of preventative care.
4. Monica Lewinsky Debuts “In Real Life” PSA and New #BeStrong Emojis. Powerful anti-bullying piece harnessing the current obsession with emoji’s.
3. L’eau De Chris? No, Ludicrous. Great campaign, got an important message across as well as making me laugh, especially looking at people’s initial comments before they understood the nature of the campaign.
2. Oxfam & the Moomins launch Campaign to empower women and girls. Great for a variety of reasons, partly because of the strong message and partly because I just love the Moomins !
And finally number 1…
Those are mine, feel free to add yours to the comments below.